Never say never.
1. Owner of the Website
This web portal belongs to INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIALIZATION OF SPORTS RIGHTS SPAIN SL (hereinafter Sports & Life) with CIF number B67278952, with registered office for the purposes of complying with art. 10 of the Law of the Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in Rambla de Catalunya, 2-4, 3era Planta, 08007 (Barcelona). Any user may contact the company either at its registered office, either through our email firstname.lastname@example.org or at the telephone number that appears on the web portal.
2. Correct use of the services
Any visitor to the portal will be considered a user and is obliged to use the portal diligently, correctly and lawfully by way of example. The user is prohibited from:
• Use the services in a manner, for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order or that involve damage to image rights and honor;
• Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify any content on the web unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
• Carry out any act that may be considered a violation of any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to Sports & Life or third parties;
• Use the services and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the Website to send advertising, communications for direct sales purposes or for any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people independently of its purpose, as well as of commercializing or disclosing said information in any way;
The user will be liable for damages of any kind that Sports & Life may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the above obligations as well as any others included in these General Conditions and / or those imposed by Law in relation to the use of the Website.
CODE OF CONDUCT: Users may contact Sports & Life as long as they comply with the following code of conduct:
1. NO USER WILL BE ABLE TO IMAGE AS ANOTHER PERSON OR ORGANIZATION.
2. YOU MAY NOT USE A DISRESPECTFUL AND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE.
3. IT IS TOTALLY FORBIDDEN to present, cite and recommend companies or web portals, and in general carry out marketing or spam actions. This type of content will be eliminated along with the accounts that carried out such action and will even be made known to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
3. Right of reservation
The fact of requesting information through the contact form is not binding for the contracting of any of the services offered on the Website, the registration to said form will be merely informative. The company reserves the right of choice, which will be subject to dates and availability.
4. Property rights
All the contents of the Website, such as texts, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, as well as the graphic design, source code and software, are the exclusive property of Sports & Life or of third parties, whose rights in this regard are legitimately held by Sports & Life , being therefore protected by national and international legislation. The use of all elements of industrial and intellectual property for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited, as well as their distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation, with special attention to all the designs of the collections shown.
5. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Sports & Life reserves the right to interrupt access to services at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security, control, maintenance, power failure or any other justified cause. Consequently, Sports & Life does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the Website or the Services, so that the use of the same by users is carried out at their own risk and expense, without, in At no time can Sports & Life be held liable in this regard. In addition Sports & Life does not assume any derivative responsibility, by way of example but not limited to:
• Of the use that users make of the materials provided on the web, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights of the content of the web itself or of third-party portals.
• Of eventual damages to users caused by normal or abnormal operation of search tools, organization or location of content and / or access to services and, in general, errors or problems that are generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that make up the service.
• Of the contents of those pages that users can access from links included in the web.
• Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties could be linked to Sports & Life through contractual means.
Likewise, Sports & Life excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or the presence of other harmful elements in the content that may cause alteration in computer systems as well as in stored documents or systems. in them, for which Sports & Life will not be responsible in any case when they occur:
• Errors or delays in accessing the services by the user when entering their data in the corresponding form or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet network, acts of God or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of Sports & Life.
• Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that it is not guaranteed that the services of the website are constantly operational.
• Of the errors or damages produced to the website due to an inefficient use of the service and in bad faith on the part of the user.
• Of the non-operability or problems in the email address provided by the user to send the requested information.
In any case, Sports & Life undertakes to solve any problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the user to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.
6. Links to other websites
Sports & Life does not guarantee or assume any type of responsibility for the damages suffered by accessing the Services / content of third parties through connections, links or links from the linked sites or on the accuracy or reliability of the same. The function of the links that appear in Sports & Life is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet, where they can expand the Services offered by the Portal. Sports & Life will not be in any way responsible for the result obtained through said links or for the consequences derived from access by users to them. These third-party Services are provided by them, so Sports & Life cannot and does not control the legality of the Services or their quality. Consequently, the user must exercise extreme caution in the assessment and use of the information and services existing in the content of third parties. The introduction of hyperlinks for commercial purposes on web pages other than Sports & Life that allow access to this web portal without the express consent of Sports & Life is expressly prohibited. In any case, the existence of hyperlinks on websites outside the company will not imply in any case the existence of commercial or commercial relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor acceptance by Sports & Life.
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction
For any interpretive or litigious issues that do not have to do with the contracting process and that may arise on the web portal, Spanish legislation will apply and in case of controversy, both parties agree to submit, waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona (Spain).